Monday, January 14, 2008

SIMPLE LIFE: Re: To A Trustworthy Friend

Here's another one. This one comes from this side of the Pond and above the 49th Parallel:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send Replies To: amazing.me53@live.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To A Trustworthy Fellow.

If you did receive this message from me before, It might just be that, I have mistakenly deleted your response or just needed your attention again! I do hope this message makes you change your living if you have not been particularly living well.

That I am alive today is something of a miracle because, the Physicians have clearly stated to me I have very little time to live. I was diagnosed of Cardiac Arrhythmia: A Heart Condition. Heart failure is a serious condition that has no cure, but you can live a full and enjoyable life with the right treatment and active attention to your lifestyle. Unluckily for me, mine was not detected early enough to leave me with any glimpse of survival. The most important thing to remember is that you are not alone. Nearly 5 million Canadians are living with Heart Failure, and 550,000 new cases are diagnosed each year.

I am a Canadian woman in my early 30's. I was married to my lovely husband, a Belgian. He worked selflessly for a major production company in the United Kingdom, while we lived there. He did work with them for five(5) years before sadly in the year 2005, he passed away after a brief illness that did not even, last a couple of days. Though I was a little older than him, it was the most painful to see him go. We were just starting to enjoy life at our very early marriage ages. The most painful aspect was, a child did not come to us before his sad end.

I had vowed, never to re-marry as my respect for our cherished union or seek a child outside our Union. During his (my husband) working days, he has made some deposit to his Bank Account. With his company paying compensation and a couple of insurances, a total sum of 2.9 million US dollars (Two Million, Nine Hundred US Dollars) is currently lying in his Bank Account in the United Kingdom. I have since then, moved to my native homeland in Canada.

Right now, the whole funds still remains at the Bank and the management has written me few weeks ago as the beneficiary, that the account has been DORMANT. And if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not Re-Activate the account, the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a Letter of Authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf. Noting that, the person in question, needs to activate this account as I can not come over.

I am currently in a secluded bay in a Private Hi-Tech Hospital, here in my homeland, Canada. I have been undergoing intensive treatment for Cardiac Arrhythmia, which I developed as a result of the shock of my husband's beyond passage. Since the diagnosis of my ailment, I have since lost the ability to talk and move due to other complications as a result, while the doctors have predicted little time for me to live. The BEST I can do is: draw close to my personal computer and access the Internet a little bit when I have the strength to. I have written this lengthy mail to you while I sat with my back to the wall.

Having read from the daily papers brought to me, and a few news blogs on the Internet on my bedside, I have found compassion for humanity and the needy ones and the less privileged and the orphans and the homeless. Talks of Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Storms and Floods, even Food Shortage and Disease Outbreak in Africa. My heart bleeds when I see all this. And, saddens me the most that, no time for me to lend a helping hand. With $2,900,000 at my disposal, which right now seems useless to me as, I cannot live to spend it, It is my last wish to see this money distributed to Charity Organizations anywhere in the World, as my little way in helping humanity.

Cherished Ones, Relatives and Friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge funds responsibility to any of them. THIS HAS SIMPLY MADE ME TO CONTACT YOU TO HELP STANDBY AS THE SOLE BENEFACTOR TO THE FUNDS AT THE BANK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.

This giant decision, was taken by me because I do not have any child which would inherit these funds. And also, death has not scared me a bit since, I know where I am going.....the After Life. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives from Belgium, who come around me always. I do not want them to realize this development.

I would need your:
Name:
Address:
Country:
Telephone:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Religion:
Can you travel to any other country?:
If yes, list a few countries you can easily travel to, if need be for you to go distribute funds there:

If you are interested in helping me. I gladly await a quick response from you, trusting to see you come to my rescue. I need these funds distributed to Charity Homes and Orphanages, so I get one last joy before the end of "my little time". For your kindness and desire to help me, you shall have 20% of the total funds, which is $580,000 to yourself while you share the large 80% ($2,320,000) to the list of Charities and Orphanages I will direct you soonest.

Please my beloved friend, for more information on how we are going to carry out and conclude this, send me the details I request from you above to this Email: amazing.me53@live.com

I have chosen this way so, my relatives and friends would not monitor this.

------------------------
Be Forever Blessed
From A Beloved Sister In Need .
Canada.
------------------- Email sent using ComDAK Mail (http://www.comdak.com)

No comments: