Friday, February 15, 2008

Partnership Interest

Date:29/01/2008
Hello,

I am Mr. Alan Dickson Attorney and financial adviser to Mr. Burke Sean (Late).
I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

Mr. Burke Sean prior to his unexpected death deposited a huge sum of
money (5.2
million United States dollars) with a financial institution. Eventually, this
client died in a plane crash and since his death we have not had anybody come
up for the claims as the next of kin.

A situation I have monitored closely with the financial institution.
Now having
monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death
and hence
nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past years.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every
other arrangement has been concluded by me. I am only waiting for a foreigner
to take possession of the deposit from the security firm. This does not have
any risk attached to it as all the document pertaining to the deposit are
currently intact. As his personal Attorney I cannot make claim regarding the
funds, all I have to do is to donate somebody as his next of kin and
beneficiary to share the proceed 50/50 after the final conclusion of the
subject matter.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message
through my
email ad I well furnish you with details and more information on to go about
the claim of the deposit from the company.

Till I hear from you.

Do have a blessed and memorable weekend.

Best regards,

Mr. Alan Dickson.

No comments: