Wednesday, November 21, 2007

FROM THE DESK OF MOUSA KABORE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING

Here's a Trust/Confidential proposal from Mousa Kabore

Dear Friend,

Please this is important and very urgent i have an urgent transaction of US$20.6 million, usedto transfer to your nominated account,I am Mr Mousa Kabore. The Auditor,with Accounting Department of the BANK OF AFRICAN OUAGADOUGO BURKINA FASO. After goingthrough some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit thismoney out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this accountunfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 25th,2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website

www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

No other personknows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no otherbeneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does notknow anything about this account and the amount involved is ($USD20.6 M) Twentymillion Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.

I want totransfer the ($USD 20.6 M) Twenty Million Six Hundred Thousand UnitedStates Dollars only into a safe foreigners account abroad , but I don't knowany foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreignaccount because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the accountis a foreigner too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our selves before,butbe rest assure that this is life time business for both of us even forour generation to come. With believe inGod that you will never let me down in this business.You are the only personthat I have contacted in this business,so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently, Send also your private Contact

Your full Name:
Telephone:
Fax number.:
Privite Email:
House Address:
Occupation:
Nationalitly:
Age:

I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bindus together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or anyaccount of your choice where the fund will be safe.I will fly to your countryfor withdrawal and sharing and other investments. I am contactingyou because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreignbeneficiary.

I need your fullco-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approvethis payment to any foreigner who has correct information about thisaccount, which I will feed you with, if you are able and with capability tohandle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructionsand advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never comeagain in my life.

I need truthfulperson in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strongassurance and trust. With my position now in the office I can transfer thismoney to any foreign reliable account, which you can provide with assurancethat this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country forsharing. Finally,i want toremaind you that your share has been carculated at 35% of the total sum.

I'amwaiting for your urgent reply so that i will give you more information aboutthis deal,

My regards,
MOUSA KABORE

Read and tell me what you think...

Also, look at the link.

No comments: