Thursday, November 8, 2007

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED from zango _ibrahim.5

From: Dr zango ibrahim.
Attention please,

I am Dr zango ibrahim the bank manager of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA BRANCH. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep
this as top secret.
don't be scared or surprised, i am the manager of BANK OF AFRICA and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$10.5MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest
Person who will be capable for this important business Transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future.

The owner of this account is JOSEPH F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession.He died in world
trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success,

You can confirm through this website:

cchttp://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260 and my Investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything

About this account. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner,I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And A
Genuine transaction.


hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me. I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details

Thanks.
Dr zango ibrahim.

No comments: