Thursday, November 8, 2007

Urgent Reply Needed from mousakabore

Mr. Mousa Kabore.

Assistant Manager.

Bank of Africa.

Ouagadougou Branch.

Burkina Faso. West Africa.


ATTENTION PLEASE:

I am Mr Moussa Kabore, Assistant to the Branch Manager of
Bank Of Africa
(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can
handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you
and me.

The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the
next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$15 million dollars, which belonged to a deceased
customer to the bank where i work.

He died in along with his family during their vacation journey. The
Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank
made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any

of his relatives abroad.

In that regard, I decided to seek your consent for this prospective
opportunity.

Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not
involve any risk and does not need much engagement from you, since I
am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.

Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the
fund claim under a legitimate arrangement.

I have resolved to offer you 30% of the total fund, 10% for sundry
expenses that maybe incurred during the process of executing this
transaction and 60% percent for me.
I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive
your affirmative response
via my email address.


Email Add Mousakabore@myway.com
Thanks and God bless.

Mr Mousa Kabore.

No comments: