Saturday, December 29, 2007

Assalamu'alaikum

Assalamu'alaikum,

DR.AHMAD JASSIM MUHAMMAD AL-AZZAWE.
PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: dr_ahmadjassim@list.ru

US$13.5MILLION FOR ORPHANAGE FOUNDATION FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGE

My name is DR.AHMAD JASSIM MUHAMMAD AL-AZZAWE an Argentine based in Nigeria. I have in my account in the United Kingdom the sum of US$13.5million and I need your honest assistance to claim it and set up on my behalf with 80% of the total amount an orphanage foundation in my name, build school and hospital for the less privilege while 20% is for you for your assistance.

I have lived in Nigeria for many years and I used to work with SHELL PETROLEUM NIGERIA and I am a MAJOR INVESTOR in OIL RIGGS until some Niger Delta militant group fighting because of neglect over their region kidnapped me 5 years ago.


After I was released, I became crippled because of the injury I sustained as a result of torture by the militant group and it lead to stroke that left half of my body paralyzed so I was confided to an automated wheelchair. The worst thing is that I am a widower (my wife died before I came to Nigeria) and we had no child. My relatives disowned me because of little problem in the family so I vowed never to return home again. The present bad health condition affected my ears so I can only communicate with you through email via my laptop.

I want you to know that I have never being a good person and all I cared about in this life is money since this incident occurred, I have devoted my life more to helping the poor people in the society, because my wealth could not save me. Also, I have tried all medication for the past years, all to no avail. Recently, my doctor informed me that I would not live after the next three months which has left me in doubt of surviving so, I have decided to "WILL" the money I have in my account to you for the purpose stated above.


This decision came after due consideration that the money in my account, will revert to the ownership of the bank after my death because no beneficiary was included in my bank documents till present. If you can honestly handle this project for me, kindly make available the following: Your full names, age, address and occupation.

Wassalam,

DR.AHMAD JASSIM MUHAMMAD AL-AZZAWE


----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kup bilet na najlepsze zawody Freestyle Motocross - DIVERSE Night of
the Jumps!" http://link.interia.pl/f1c5f

dr_ahmadjassim@list.ru
Compose Email

Add to Contacts

No comments: