Saturday, December 29, 2007

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLAY

From the desk of Mr.Akkimo Bellowia,

Bill and exchange manager,

In foreign remittance department

(BOA) Bank Of Africa,

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .



Dear friend,

Please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, I am Mr.Akkimo Bellowia, the auditor general, audit and account information manager in Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. west Africa, in my department during the auditing of the year 2006, I discovered an abounded sum of ($25,0000.0000)Twenty Five Million United States Dollars, That belongs to our late customer mr. john korovo, a Jordan prominent man who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash a Beirut-bound charter jet crashed on taking off from a coastal airport in the west African country of benign, 25th December 2003.you may read more about the crash on visiting this C N N news internet web site below,(http://www.cnn.com/2003/world/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html)

Since we got information about his death, I have made an investigation and verification concerning him and I find out that he die along with his entire family and her wife is the next of kin. it is upon the discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you since the banking law and guideline here stipulated that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The statistics of transferring this fund is needed a foreigner as next of kin hence Mr John korovo is a foreigner. therefore, I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by late Mr. john korovo ($25,0000.0000.00), (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) out from African development bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your own account,

I have agreed that 40% of this total money will be for you as the beneficiary in respect of the provision of your account and services rendered, 60% would be for me, as soon as this fund hit to your account, I and my family will leave here immediately to your country for an investment with my share as soon as the fund transfers to your account. Please I want you strictly keep this transaction confidential and secret as you may wish to know that I am bank official. Is rest assured that this business transaction is 100% risk free, and all you need to claim this fund is with me in my office,

Note on your willingness toward this transaction, i want you to indicate you’re self by sending below information
1. Your full name:...........................................
2. Your phone number:...................................
3. Your age:..........................................................
4. Your sex:.......................................................
5. Your occupations:..................................
6. Your country and city:............................


Yours faithfully.
Mr.Akkimo Bellowia,

No comments: