Wednesday, December 26, 2007

POST BANK NL

Here's a new one:
________________________________________________________________________________

DEAR PARTNER,

Greetings of the day to you, although you may be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mrs Delia Phil Br0ok,I work with Post Bank, Nevertheless I have a business proposition involving the sum of $24,500,000.00usd in my bank which I know it will be of mutual benefit to us, and I believe we can handle it together, once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities.

Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:
1.Full names,
2.Occupation,
3.Private phone number,
4.Current residential address.

Via this email address: mrsdeliaphilbrook@yahoo.com
Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated

Mrs Delia Phil Brook.
____________________________________________________________________________________

My thoughts:

*YES, I am Skeptical
*WOW, a business proposition
*A share of $24.5 million, okay!
*Mutual cooperation? Yeah, right!
*Want full name, occupation, private phone number, current residential address? You're just asking me to give up my identity, aren't you?

Alright, Mrs Delia Phil Brook, if that is you're real name, where are you, why are you contacting me, will your husband mind if we SCREWED together?

Email Mrs. Brook and tell her what YOU think of this deal. Again her email is mrsdeliaphilbrook@yahoo.com.

Have a nice day!

No comments: