Saturday, August 9, 2008

Compensation

Hello Dear Friend,



I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to London through the assistant of Mr. Howard Ferraro who is a London based business man.



Currently I'm in London with him and my wife and children. However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out, I understand it was simply due to circumstances beyound your control.



In appreciating your assistance, I have compensated you with a sum of $450,000.00 which I have written in a certified bank draft in your name. I left it with my secretary Mandela Freeman on my departure to London. I will like you to contact him with the below info and instruct him where to send it to you because I have directed him on that already.


Name: Mandela Freeman
Email: mandelafreeman@hotmail.com


You may not be able to reach me after this mail because I am switching off my computer and phones to avoid troubles from people who have been blackmailing me and demanding for huge amount of money from me, so kindly comply with my se cretary to enable you receive the draft.


Regards,
Cross Weaver




Ihre Messenger, Communities und E-Mails jetzt in einem Programm!
WEB.DE MultiMessenger http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3070

No comments: