Saturday, August 9, 2008

Contact my Secretary

My Dear Good Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort.I understand that your hands were tired.Not to worry. I have succeeded,the money has been transfered into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia.

To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped an International Certifie Bank Draft of $950.000.00 for you.I am in Australia with my family presently.

I do intend to establish some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties.Contact my Secretary in Benin-Republic, Mr.Bright Phone Number (+22993006876) you can call him on you email him with this email address(mr.bright01@hotmail.fr) Forward my mail to him,then ask him to send the cheque to you.

Take good care of your self.

Regards,
Dr Harm Hillary

No comments: