Saturday, August 9, 2008

urgent

Attn:INQUIRY OF RECORD-NOTIFICATION OF INHERITANCE
I am highly delighted to be in contact with you and sorry for the embarrassment
this mail might be to you as we have not met or known each other before; it is
with trust and believes that I write to you.I am Attorney Carl Davies, a Legal
Practitioner. I have decided to contact you so that we can carry out this
mutually beneficial business transaction due to the confidence and trust I have
in you irrespective of the fact that we have not met or see each other before.My
late Client Mr. Jim R. an Oil Consultant/Contractor until his death deposited a
total of US$169.6 Million (One Hundred and Sixty Nine Million Six
HundredThousand United States Dollars) two years ago with an International Bank.
He was an Oil Consultant/Contractor when he was alive. Since I am the personal
attorney to Mr. Jim R., he gave me the custody of the deposit documents, and as
such entrusted me with the Legal Rights to transfer and execute this deposit to
any Next of Kin after his demise. You will be entitled to 80% of the total sum
should you be willing to assist me in this business transaction, and I will get
the remaining 20% for my legal services. I will prepare a formal agreement to
guide us in this transaction for accountability purpose.Contact me with effect
as you receive this message via This E-mail: ds_smithofficeuk@yahoo.it
Yours sincerely,
Attorney Carl Davies CBE QC

WARNING: This e-mail is a suspected phishing scam.

No comments: