Monday, March 24, 2008

Barrister Chong Chen: URGENT ATTENTION !!!

Another one needing urgent attention:

CHONG CHEN & CO
JIREH BUILDING
NO. 43-4, MEZZANINE FLOOR
JALAN MOHD SALLEH
83000 BATU PAHAT


Good Day,

I am Chong Chen, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, who hereinafter
shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related
condition on the 11 November 2001. His heart condition was due to the death of
all the members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf
Near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported
on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this
deposit valued at TWELVE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.
($12,800.000.00 USD).
is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the
account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin,
so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Then we can share the
amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be
provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
many breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values,
do accept my apology.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to
keep this matter extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I
await your prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.

Email: barr.chongchen@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Barrister Chong Chen
(Attorney at Law)

Urgent to get your account info.

No comments: