Friday, March 14, 2008

Rosemary Davidson: Hello my dear

Hello my dear,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it, you will never regret it.

My name is Ms Rose Mary Davidson single, from Ivory Coast, I am a banker here in ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE I need a very Good relationship with you and open minded so that we can work together as one family.

with due respect and Regard; I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in this Bank, in my department I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased foreign customer He died along with his entire family in a plane crash in the year 2003. And the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before my discovery to this development. Although personally, it happened that I am his personal account advisor.

I keep this information secret to my self to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution, the said amount is Nine million five hundred thousand United States dollars(US$9.5), as it may interest you to know, I contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all the arrangement to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in Place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant and we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside as a compensation after the transaction has been completed, for the taken care of expenses that was arise during the time of transfer, while 65% will be for me, please you have been advised to keep "Top Secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank Until you confirm the money in your account, and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further Investment, either in your country or any country you advice me to invest in and all other necessary vital information will be send to you as soon as I hear from you.

I suggest you get back to me As soon as possible and also include your personal phone/mobile and fax numbers for easy communication. For your information please if you really want me to receive your message this is for security purpose .write me through this my private mail and please don’t fall to call me when you send me message with this number +22507728261..(rosemdavs@ubbi.com)

Yours friend.
Ms Rose Mary.

No comments: