Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mr Harrison Dike: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT!

What payment? Let's see...

From: Mr. Harrison Dike
Director: Key Tested Telex Wire Transfer Department (KTT)
Central Bank of Nigeria
Tinubu Square - Lagos
E-mail: ktt@centbanking.org
D/L: +234 806 111 0396


Sir,
RE:THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER
I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your
contract fund, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated
bank account through my department.

I am hereby apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund on $12.5
Million into your account, which was caused by me because of breach of
agreement between me and your so-called partners in Nigeria who introduced
you into the business. This is why they deviced other means of paying you
either by cash call System or by ATM Debit card payments. All are illegal
means of governmental payments. No government of any nation can pay her
contractors and beneficiaries via Cash shipment or ATM but only by direct
wire transfer.

Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want to present you as a
beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING made when they were
awarding contract to a foreign firms. So after the negotiation, we
unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the sum of
US$200,000.00 (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund
into your account. When I accepted the offer, I requested for your banking
particulars for onward transfer. As soon as I made some fruitful effort on
the business and demanded your bank account and my US$200,000.00 as agreed,
your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the
Head, International Remittance Department in the name of Dr. Tunde Lemo at
my back and made a change of mode of payment from our banks approved Direct
wire Transfer to Cash Call system of delivering your contract payment to you
by cash in other to disappoint me and you also not knowing that the
International Remittance Department is also under my control. Then I got
the knowledge of their evil plans and prove their illicit efforts abortive
by making sure that the diplomatic trunk box in which they intended to ship
your fund will not get to your destination . This is why your trunk
shipment has always been stopped by the security/customs agents either in
New York or in London. This method of cash shipment is against the
international banking laws as provided by the United Nations and the World
Bank.

I want to re-emphasis to you that your fund/cash shipment has been cancelled
and returned to the Central Bank of Nigeria and is still with my department
and under my control. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real
business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have
disappointed me and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a
proper documentation and claim.

1. On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into
your account.
2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy
because of my position.
3. You will promise to give me 20% of the total fund as soon as the fund
gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you.
4. I will assist you in making a proper document to make your claim genuine
as a bonafide foreign contractor and the beneficiary to the said fund.

I am aware that some fraudulent individuals have been impersonating my name
and office to contact you and other contractors as reported by the Central
Bank of Nigeria authorities. I advise you that henceforth, you should
suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any
other financial institution / parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might
be contacting you on this purpose and endeavour to keep this information
confidential until we finalize this transaction. Also on no account must
you contact these your partners any more, this is for my own safety and for
the security of the fund. Because they will not stop at any length to
getting this fund. And on no account must you let them know of my contact
with you. Please reply this message urgently and call me on my confidential
telephone number +234 806 111 0396, E-mail: ktt@centbanking.org for further
guidlines on the completion of this transaction.

Best Regards,

Mr. Harrison Dike
Direct Tel: +234 806 111 0396,
E-mail: ktt@centbanking.org

No comments: