Sunday, June 29, 2008

ATTEND TO ME URGENT

I'M DR DIVINE BOB
DIRECTOR INCHARGE OF
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,
ECO BANK, -BENIN REPUBLIC
PRIVATE EMAIL.dr.divine_bob@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend,

(TRANSFER OF (USD8.1M)
Is my Pleasure writing to you at this moment of the day, I'm Dr Divine Bob.The director incharge of auditing and accounting Unit of ECO Bank Benin Republic. I deem it fit to contact you regarding to a transaction that will be of favour to both of us at the end, and i got your contact in mysearch for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the fund in question. we discovered the sum of eight million one hundred thousand United States Dollars (USD8.1M) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank.The fund has been lying in a suspence account without anybody coming to put claim over the fund since the account owner late Mr.Mohamed Mohd from libanon, who was involved in the December 25th Benin plane crash. Here is the air crash
website=

http://www.iafpa.org.uk/news-template.php?t=4&id=1291 The said fund is now ready for transfer to a foriegn account whose owner will be portrayed as the Beneficiary and next of kin to the deceased customer of the bank.The foriegn account owner will impost himself as the next of kin to the deceased and respond positively like a true next of kin who wishes to speed up the release and transfer of his inherited fund.

If the over due fund is not claimed by the end of next quarter,the government of the Federal Republic of Benin will take over the ownership of the fund in line with the Federal Edict Act of 1979. I do not want the government to take over the ownership of this fund,that is why I contacted you for us to do the deal together, so that I will portray you as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased whose name is Mr. Mohamed mohd. If you accept to carry out this project with me, I will offer you 30% of the total sum, while I and my colleagues involved will take 70% of the total sum.Upon your acceptance to do this deal with me, we will jointly effect the transfer within eight working days.On your acceptance to do this transaction with me this particulars is needed from you.Below is my picture for you to confirm my readyness.

1,TELEPHONE......................
2,FAX ................................
3,ADDRESS.........................
4,LOCATION......................

Be rest assured that, this transaction carries no risk and no extra esponssibilities on your part, except the above mentioned roles and normally you will be required to maintain absolute information and absolute secrecy throughout the duration of this transaction, because discussing it with a third party might jeopardise the entire transaction. I am looking forward to receiving your interesting response on this project as this will greatly enrich the both of us at the end.

Best Regards
Dr Divine Bob
+229 93 85 93 19

No comments: