Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dearly Beloved in Christ

Dearly Beloved in Christ,
Atos Medical B.V.Postbus 475 7200 AN Zoetermeer
Netherlands.
Hospital.


Dear Friend,


It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for enternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God?s mercy and glory upon my life. I am Evangelist Mrs Rebecca Van Horn, age 53 and the wife of Mr Dan Van Horn,i am from Netherlands, my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco for twenty years before he died in the year 2003.We were married for twenty-nine years without a child.


My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted or only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US $18.5million dollars.(Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Security and finance Company in Nigeria.Presently, this money is still with the Security and finance Company and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this money or rather issue! That somebody to receive it onmy behalf if I can not come over.


Presently, I'm in a hospital in Netherlands where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the breast and Pneumonia. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand and collect the Funds from the Security and finance Company.


I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my !husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.I am afraid since so many things are happening in the world now,like:hurricanes,earthquakes, bird flu and the Innocent and homeless people of the Tsunami disaster.I just want you to be open minded and help me so that my funds can make a great change in the affected people's lives.


Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my deafness and soundless voice as a result of my illness which has affected my brain and also my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of Security and finance Company.


Note: I anxiously wait your response on my email address below:

Yours in Christ,


Mrs Rebecca Van Horn
I anxiously wait your response
E-mail:rebeccavan_22@yahoo.com.mx

No comments: