Sunday, June 22, 2008

In trust always favour!

In trust always favour!

I am Mr. Donatius Golo; I work in the National Bank Cotonou Republic of Benin West Africa, packaging and courier department. I got your contact in my search for an honest person through our National bank profile search. I want you to clear this package that is already intact which will be shipped in through our National bank accredited courier agent but the contents of the package is ($22m USD) but the courier company does not know that it is money that I have in the package.

All I want you to do for me now is to forward to me this below information. your full names, residential/office address, private phone/fax number, nationality, occupation, marital status & age, be rest assure that at the end of the day, you will have 30% and 70% will be for me. If this arrangement is okay by you, then I will discussed other modalities as soon as you get back to me immediately you receive this mail and feel free that you will assist me in this matter, so that we can discuss on how to get the consignment of money delivered to your address and your sincerity towards this matter. For urgent and fast implementations of matters please reply me via: donagolocb@hotmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Donatius Golo

No comments: