Thursday, June 26, 2008

Greetings !!!!!

Greetings !!!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me
for your Confirmable Bank Draft of
$800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not
hear from you since that time. Then I went and
deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE, West Africa, I travelled out of the
country for 3 Months Course and I will not come
back till end of June.

What you have to do now is to contact the
FEDEX COURIER SERVICE as soon as possible
to know when they will deliver your package to
you because of the expiring date. For your
information, I have paid for the delivering
Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance
Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is
not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist
attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX
COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to
your postal Address in your country is ($270.00
US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of
the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be
deceived by anybody to pay any other money
except $270.00 US Dollars. I would have paid
that but they said no because they don't know
when you will contact them and in case of
demurrage.

You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE now for the delivery of
your Draft with this information bellow:
Contact Person:Mr.John Adams
Email Address: fedexdraft@hotmail.com
Telephone:+23480-5717-3300

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your
Postal address() and Direct telephone number
to them again to avoid any mistake on the
Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking
number to enable you track your package over
there and know when it will get to your address.
Let me repeat again, try to contact them as
soon as you receive this mail to avoid any
further delay and remember to pay them their
Security Keeping fee of $270.00 US Dollars for
their immediate action. You should also let me
know through email as soon as you receive
your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Reginard

No comments: