Wednesday, June 25, 2008

URGENT REPLY

KOFFI JOHNSON CHAMBERS
(ATTORNEYS&COUNSELORS AT LAW)
FEDERAL HIGH COURT BENIN
WHITE-HOUSE BUILDING,
14 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN
E-MAIL:barristerkoffijohnson68@yahoo.fr

Attn:My Dear,

Compliments,I koffi Johnson have decided to bestow this trust on you, which I
pray you will not ignore or betray.I appologise in advance for any
inconviniences this may cause you. I am Barrister koffi Johnson the Personal
Attorney to late Mr. George M.WILLIAM, who was a contractor here in Benin
Rep.Who, on the 3rd of Oct 2006, with his entire family were perished in a
fierceful Auto-Crash along Midombo Togo express way.As a matter of fact, my
client made a fixed dopsit Amount, valued at (USD$10.7M)with LEGEND TRUST BANK
here in Benin Rep, and upon the duration time of their agreement,his bank
started contacting him but no response. Conseqently, the bank issued me a
notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased as his personal attorney,or
have his account confiscated after four years, as it is in the law of this
country.

Since then, I have made several contacts to His Countries Embassy in order to
locate any of my clients extended relatives,which had also been unsuccessful.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since none of his relatives were no way to be found so that the proceeds of
this account valued at $10.7m could be transffered into your account,
thereafter,we will both share it in percentage according to our contributions
to boost the success of this great transaction. I have all the necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up all the claims we will make. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us make this great benefiting
transaction successfully.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me as fast as
possible through this email: barristerkoffijohnson68@yahoo.fr to enable us
discuss further the progress of this business.
With best regards,

Hon: koffi Johnson Esq,
Senior advocate of Benin(SAB) koffi Johnson Esq

No comments: