Saturday, June 28, 2008

URGENT RESPONCE NEEDED

Dear friend,

Please kindly go through this letter before you pass judgment ,because I am in
need of assistance. I am Mr.Maxwell Sanusi the son of late Alhaji Bugora Sanusi
from Liberia. I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in
this proposal My late father happens to be in control of a large number of
farms including cattle's and many sheep before he was poisoned by his foreign
business partners in Paris with my mother in one of their farmers association
meeting because of greed.

But before his death my late father deposited some amount of money outside our
country in bank at the tone of Four Million,Eight Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars $4,800.000.00. So I and my little sister are no longer safe here
as the present government of Liberia are working with almost all the killers of
my late father as one of them has been just be made a minister, name
undisclosed because of security reasons.

Furthermore we have contacted the bank where the money is deposited and the
bankers let us understand that they signed an agreement with our late father
that the total money must be transferred into his foreign business partner
account undisclosed to them and that is the major reason why i am contacting
you now for assistance.

All I needed from you now is your full names and address including your direct
and personal telephone number for easy communication as you know that this
transaction is a very confidential one.

Please Kindly get back to me immediately after you must have gone through my
message fill free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 15 %
of the total money amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses you might
incur during this transaction.

N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment opportunities
Like which is risky free which I can invest with this money when it is
transferred from the bank here, personally I am interested in

1). REAL ESTATE
2). THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
3). Hotel MANEGEMENT


And promise i and my younger sister to be a good guardian considering our
situation and not to betray us.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best regards

Mr.Maxwell Sanusi

No comments: