Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CONTACT MY SECRETARY MR MARK CLINTON

Dear Friend,
I'm sure that this is letter that's bound to take surprise,first of all,i wish to thank God who has greated us this opportunity to getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from paraguay.
Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary,his name is MR.MARK CLINTON on EMAIL ADRESS(markclinton12@yahoo.fr) and ask him to send you the total of $1.700,000.00efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,so get in touch with MR.MARK CLINTON, he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Regards,
Barr.DANIEL WALKER.

No comments: