Friday, May 16, 2008

DEAR FRIEND

** High Priority **

Dear Friend,

I know your first reaction to this mail will be total rejection and you may be
scared/ unbelievable to you, knowing too many ugly things that people commit
these days on the Internet.

Dear Friend, this mail comes from my heart, I am Barrister Wilson Asante a
personal attorney to the deceased (Mr. Allen Brandon.) here in Accra Ghana West
Africa .


I am compelled to write you this email for the following reasons:-

The above named person, who is now deceased, in His WILL left his entire Estate
and Cash deposit valued Ten million and five hundred thousand United States
dollars( $10.5 Million USD ) in a bank here in Ghana.

The truth is that, the deceased has no NEXT OF KIN in his paper work at my
disposal to the best of my knowledge because I have worked with him for eight (
8 ) good years before his sudden death.

l have also tried all effort to locate any of his known relative in view of the
WILL without success hence l have contacted you.

If my proposition is okay by you, then we can share the amount on a mutually
agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as my
client's NEXT OF KIN will be provided.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will
update you with all relevant information that will facilitate the release of
the Funds to you. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see
this transaction through.

This deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us
from any breach of the law. An Application will have to be filed to the Holding
bank for processing of the release of the funds into your nominated bank
account.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology

Please reply me as soon as you receive this message by giving me your telephone
and fax numbers so as to enable me give you more information on how we can work
together as partners to secure the money from the bank to avoid the ugly
scenario of forfeiting the funds to the bank as unclaimed funds.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Barr. Wilson Asante
Private email: w_asante33@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Chen Guangyuan, operations manager of bank of China, Hong Kong,I have
a business of $17,300,000.00 to transfer from my bank into your account, if
interested, please send me your full names, residential
address and your telephone numbers so taht I can furnish you with more
details about this operation.

Regards,
Mr. Chen.

No comments: