Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,
Sorry for any inconveniences. Well, I just want to use this medium
tothankyou very much for your earlierassistance to help me in receiving
theinheritance funds, without any positive outcome.I am obliged to
informyouthat I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a
newpartner from Chile.Contact my secretary in Cotonou De federal Republic
ofBenin because I have left the whole instruction to him on your
behalfandinstruct him where to send the $1,500,000.00with out any further
delayforyour compensation.
His name is Mr.yuette mike
(Tel:+229-93-862-795)Email: yuette_mike3@yahoo.fr
NOTE : BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO
MYSECRETARY
(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
(3) YOUR DIRECTCELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY
.
In this moment, I'm very busy here in Chile because of the
investmentprojects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel
freetoget in touch with Mr.alex_chuks to send the cheque to you without any
delay.Regards Mr.EZE JOHN
(Tel:+229-93-862-795)Email: yuette_mike3@yahoo.fr

No comments: