Saturday, May 24, 2008

RE:REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYER

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs MARIA ANDERSON.I am a dying woman who have decided to donate
what I have to you. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with cancer about
2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband, Who had left me
everything he worked for.

I have been touched By God to donate from what I have inherited from my late
Husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow My relatives to
use all my husband hard-earn-funds ungodly.
Please pray that the good Lord forgive me all my sins in the past which had
led to this dilema. I have asked God to forgive me for I will be going in
for an operation tomorrow morning and I believe he has because He is a
merciful God.
I decided to WILL the sum of $500,000( Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to y
ou for the good work of the Lord,to help the motherless and less privileged
children and also for the assistance of the widows according to (JAMES
1:27).

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the Fact that my
relatives are around me and also my health status. I have instructed my
Executor to adjust my Will accordingly in this regard; you and him will
arrange for the change of ownership of the funds as it is presently
deposited in a secured institution and would only be revealed unto you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
Please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact
my executor,Sr ROBERT SANCHEZ with this specified email:
sanchezcompanysl@sify.com with your names contact telephone/fax and tell him
that I have WILLED ($500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him that,I
am WILLING that amount to you for a specific purpose.....to alleviate the
lives of unpreviledge children in your region and good work of God. I know I
don't know you but my spirit have directed me to do this and i do believe
you will use the fund for the purpose it meant for.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO QUOTE MY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER,MA/1967/CDR-Y-231067E IN
ANY OF YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE EXECUTOR.

Please pray for a divine miracle upon my operation.

Regards,
MARIA

No comments: