Monday, May 19, 2008

CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY

Dear Friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting that fund Now, I want you to contact my
secretary on the information below.
NAME; Dr frank.

EMAIL (frank.hill27@yahoo.de)

1. FULL NAMES;............................
2. ADDRESS:..................................
3. SEX:.............................................
4. AGE;............................................
5. MARITAL STATUS:.................
6.OCCUPATION:..........................
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS:.................
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:........
9. FAX:NUMBER.........................
10.COUNTRY:.............................

Ask him to send you the total sum of $850,000.000.00.
Eight hundred and fifty thousand US dollars in a bank draft,
which I kept for your compensation. Contact him on this email
(frank.hill27@yahoo.de).

This information is urgently needed:
Still remain your bossom friend.
Yours Faithfully
Barr.Chukwu Emma.

No comments: