Friday, May 16, 2008

CONTACT GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY

Hello,
Good day,
How are you today?

I am writing to inform you that I have deposited your Cheque Draft with Global
max Trust courier company Benin and this is the tag no given to me GTCCB7741
5.And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near
to expire and Mr.Ahmed Zafa the Director of ECO BANK told me that before the c
heque will get to your hand that it will expire.So I told him to cash the $3.5
M UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losting this funds.

However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $3.5M UNITED STATES D
OLLARS in cash was made with GLOBAL MAX TRUST COURIER COMPANY here in Cotonou
Benin Republic, Mr.Ahmed Zafa the Director of ECO BANK Cotonou have to package
the sum of $3.5M in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to Register t
he Consignment with GLOBAL MAX TRUST COURIER COMPANY. Infact I thank God very
much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.

As for our agreement with the Global max Trust courier company they promised
that your consignment will leave this Country on friday this week you can cop
erate with them,But the Director of the GLOBAL MAX TRUST COURIER COMPANY said
that they need your contacts informations to able them meet up with you immed
iately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country. Please write a letter of ap
plication to the given address below.

Dr.Paul Ovie
Call us with this line: 00229-937 069 74
EMAIL:( globalmax_couriercompany40@yahoo.fr )
Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediatel
y they arrived in yourcountry with your BOX This is what they need from you.

1. Your full name:
2. Your postal address with zip code:
3. Your house phone:
4. Your cellphone:
5. Attach a copy of any of your identification:

Please make sure you send this needed info$B!G(Js to the Director general of
Globa
l Trust Courier Company Dr.Paul Ovie with the address given to you Note.The Gl
obal max Trust courier company don't know the contents of the Box. I register
ed it as a BOX of an Africa clothes.

They don't know it contains money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX
. don't let them
know that is money that is in that Box.I am waiting for your urgent response.
You can even call the Director of Global Trust Courier company with this line:
00229-937 069 74
Thanks and Remain Blessed.
Mr Steve Ugo

--<@nifty$B9-9p(J>---------------
$B9TNs$N$G$-$kM-L>@j$$;U!"!V?7=I$NJl!W$,$"$J$?$NG:$_$KEz$($^$9!*(J
http://navi.nifty.com/nifmail/65455de3/

No comments: