Friday, May 30, 2008

registration number PC0124475BN

My Dear

I have been waiting to hear from you in regards to the draft of $800,000 but you did not reply all my recent emails.Well I have deposited the card with Premier Securities here in Benin Republic, because I will be travelling to the Uk to see my boss and will not come back on time.You have to contact Premier security Company to know when they will deliver your draft.

I have paid for the delivering charges The only money you have to send to them is their security keeping fee which is $95 Us Dollars to received your package.This is their Contact Address Contact ALI SESAY Director Premier Securities Benin Republic.

E-mail;(premiersecuritiestd@msn.com)

Try to contact them with this registration number PC0124475BN as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security keeping fee.I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivering.Let me know as soon as you receive your card.
Thanks

No comments: