Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beloved


Beloved

Please use this money for the and Less Privileged in the world.

Greetings to you and your family,in my search for a reliable and responsible person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side.

I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes.

My name is Mrs. Angel odiwoma, I'm a 58 years old woman and my Country is Sierra- Leone,I was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai,i was also married with two children.

My husband and my two children where involved in a plane crash in the Dec,25th Before this happened,my business and concern for making money was all I care for,i never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist the pless families,i have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless,i have also donated some money for humanitarian needs,only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire.

I was moved with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there or any part of the world like Asia/ Europe and America that might still need any financial help,i have kept (US.6 Million) Six Million United States Dollars in a long-term deposit in a Finance company in Cotonou Benin Republic West Africa.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer at International Memorial Hospital Cotonou.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few weeks to live,It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization in the World like i said,i have enclosed for you the Current Photogragh I took below Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you to help me collect the deposit with the help of my Lawyer and distributes it accordingly Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 30% of it to yourself.Feel free to re-imburse yourself when you have the money for any expences you made during the process of collecting/claiming the Funds on my behalf.

Please If you are willing to help,please reply by including your phone number as soon as possible,again I will allow you to communicate with the financial company directly upon the receipt of your reply because I want th is project to be completed before the end of this month before i die according to the Doctor.
Please Contact me here :angelodiwoma@yahoo.com
Mrs Angel odiwoma.



The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. It is intended solely for the address. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and maybe unlawful.

No comments: