Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CONTACT THE GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY

Dear Friend,
I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your draft but I did not hear from you since that time.Then I went and deposited the $2.5M usd as a consignment box to GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic,because I travelled to SAUDI ARABIA to visit my friend and i will not come back till next month ending.

I want You to contact the GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY to know when they will deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges .The only money you have to send to them is their security keeping fee, which is $110.00 Us Dollars to received your package. Please, Send them your contact information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they needed from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME...................
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS........
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHON E NUMBER.........
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE......
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE .......
6.YOUR COUNTRY................
7.YOUR NEAREST AIRPROT .................

CONTACT PERSON;REV,DR PIUS EZEH.
DIRECTOR GENERAL OF GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC.
E-mail:global_sscbenin@yahoo.co.uk)
CONTACT PHONE: +229936-966-14

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid them increasing keeping fee. I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery.Let me know as soon as the delivery of your package is completed.Do not tell them the content of the box because I registered it as a box of ordinary family goods.

Best Regards.
Mr.Ben Steve.

No comments: