Tuesday, June 3, 2008

From kowel Kora very Urgent Call Me +226 789 00 722

YOUR ASSISTANT IS NEEDED

Greetings to you.Please pardon me for contacting you without any formal appointment or communication. I am Kowel Kora in Dakar Senegal. I will like to seek your assistance in receiving and investing the sum of 5.5M Pounds held in a holding finance firm Bank of Africa Ouaga, Burkina Faso.

The money was deposited by my late father who was killed by the rebels during the uprising in my country Abidjan-Cote d' Ivoire. He was until his sudden death a diamond /cocoa dealer in Angola and Cote d'Ivoire which is where he made his wealth. My aged mother and I managed to escape to Dakar Senegal with the assistance of Red Cross officials.

We have confirmed the validity of this deposit then I decided to contact you for assistance in relocating the fund to your country for further business investment. I got your contact through the Internet data base while searching for someone to assist. More details will be given to you as soon as i hear from you.Please include some of your personal details for us to establish a good business and family relationship.

I look forward to hearing from you. For more discussion Call me 00226 78900 722 Immediately you recieve this mail. Reply me on this my private mail box for security reasons: kowelkora3@yahoo.co.id

Honestly yours
Kowel Kora

No comments: