Thursday, June 5, 2008

FROM THE OFFICE OF: ALHAJI IBRAHIM WAZIRI

FROM THE OFFICE OF: ALHAJI IBRAHIM WAZIRI
GED, CORPORATE SERVICES
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC TOWERS, HERBERT MACAULAY WAY
CENTRAL AREA, ABUJA
Code: BPH KPL PK,
Our Ref:NNPC/IRD/NNX/21/007/XC-11A
Reply to: ibrahimwaziri@jmail.co.za
Direct Tel: 234 1 6624047

Attn: Sir/ Madam

I sincerely apologise for contacting you in this manner. I sent you two mails on this same matter about two months ago. You did not respond. I feel that maybe you take me as one those people who make claims that they can not fulfil. PLEASE I AM NOT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN CONFIRM EVERY WORD THAT I AM WRITING TO YOU IN THIS MAIL, CONCERNING THIS PROPOSAL.I am not making claims that cannot be fulfilled. What I am about to tell you is 100% true, and I have executed it successfully in the past. I have verifiable proof for you. I also have the ability to meet every emergency that this may demand. You will not be disappointed.

Due to my position in the corporation named above, I have access to unlimited funds that can be invested in high yielding investments if you are prepared to work with me. As at this moment, I want to move out the sum of $175 million United States dollars to your country, through a secure corporate account that can support such an amount.

In 1999, we executed a powerful tranfer of $186 million dollars successfully. I do not want to talk much since I have not received any response from you since I have been sending you emails.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CALL ME AND I DO NOT ANSWER MY CALL, IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT I MIGHT BE IN A MANAGEMENT MEETING. But I certainly will get back to you once I get out of such meetings. For that reason I suggest you should also send me an email while you try to reach me on phone.

I would like you to give me the following information about yourself:

1. AGE
2. MARITAL STATUS
3. OCCUPATION
4. BUSINESS AND RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
5. PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER ( VERY IMPORTANT)
6. THIS MATTER IS A VERY SENSITIVE MATTER PLEASE.


I await your response.

Regards



ALHAJI IBRAHIM WAZIRI
GED, CORPORATE SERVICES
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC TOWERS, HERBERT MACAULAY WAY
CENTRAL AREA, ABUJA
Reply to: ibrahimwaziri@jmail.co.za
Direct Tel: 234 1 6624047

No comments: