Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hello

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mrs.Nazek Hariri, wife of the late Prime Minister of Lebanon, Mr
Rafiq Hariri, who was assassinated on 14 February 2005, along with 20
others, near the St. George Hotel in Beirut. it's my pleasure to
contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your
country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has
to risk,confounding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$25million, which I seek
your Partnership in accommodating for me the deposite made by my late
husband in a security company in EUROPE before he was assasinated by
unknown people suspected to be his opposition political parties .You
will be rewarded with 10% of the total sum for your partnership. Can
you be my partner on this?

I want you to assist me in retrieving this money from the security
company. Due to the up rising of political crisis in Lebanon. please i
would want you to warned that the security company did not know the
content of the metallic box deposited by my husband because he
deposited it as the family valuables.

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the Above quoted
Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your Name, which will enable
The European Firm transfer the sum to you and equally invest it on his
behalf in your country.

Please do contact me via my private email:

Personal Name:Nazek Hariri
Email:nazekhariri@live.com

The transaction has to be concluded soon. I Will provide you with the
details.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Mrs Nazek Hariri

No comments: