Thursday, June 12, 2008

Re: Lucrative Investments

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr. Brat Thompson I am Executive Director of Bank of Scotland, New Uberior
House,11 Earl Grey Street Edinburgh EH3 9BN. I am in search of an agent to
assist us in the transfer of £15,000,000.00 GBP (Fifteen Million British
pounds) and subsequent investment in properties in your country.

You will be required to:-

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will
be 50% of the £15,000,000.00 GB, 50% for us. I will be pleased as soon as you
indicate your interest by including your confidential phone and fax numbers in
your positive response, this will enable us furnish you with further information
on the procedures and modalities on how funds will be transferred or made
available to you.

I await your immediate response via my personal email brathompson@aol.co.uk .

My Regards
Mr. Brat Thompson
Cell: +44703 5913 499.
Telephone: +44703 1926 926.
Executive Director
Bank of Scotland, UK
New Uberior House,
11 Earl Grey Street Edinburgh
EH3 9BN.

No comments: