Friday, June 6, 2008

YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS TO YOU

YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS TO YOU

My Brethering in Christ Jesus,

I did not forgot your past effort in trying to help me, now I wish to inform you that I have suceeded in getting those funds transferred with the assistance of a new partner from Japan. Now contact my secretary in Cotonou Republic of Benin:

Rev Chris Ebenezer
xxxwd2@yahoo.fr

Ask him how and when you can receive a Consignment Box of US$1.5000:00(ONE MILLION FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which I packaged as PHOTOGRAPHIC FILMS and CHURCH PROPERTY as I deposited it in your name with the courier company for your compensation.

Your Trunk Details Bellow:

Total Weight of the Boxes =25kg
The Dial Lock Key No. For box A1 = 5534
The Dial Lock Key No. For box A2 = 8176
Declarations =Raw materials (Gift Items)

MR. WILLIAMS DAVID

Director Uinversal
Delivery Company Benin
Phone: 00 229 93-235-852.
Email:uniservicebenin@inbox.ru

Meanwhile you have to forward the following information to him and the Company to enable the
courier company deliver the consignment box to you directly:

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES......................... ........
(2) HOME ADDRESS......................................
(3) TELEPHONE...................... ......................
(4) NUMBERS................................................
(5) AGE.........................................................
(6) SEX..........................................................
(7) NATIONALITY............................................
(8) YOUR OCCUPATION.................................

Please try to get back to me as soon as you received your funds but do not let them know the content of the consignment box for security reasons okay?

Bellow is my privett email address (eliasjohn3@hotmail.com)

Thanks and God bless you,

REV. ELIAS J.

No comments: