Saturday, April 12, 2008

2008 JOB OFFER:ATTENTION NEEDED

Brian Stewart Ltd
9265 Riviera St
Apt B5 Detroit.
MI, 48204
Tel: 517 402 5353


My Name is Brian Stewart a Texan formally in the USA but now working in London , I want to know if You would like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually I need a representative who can be working for our company as online book-keeper.We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the united states and Canada for which I do come to the states to receive payment and have it cashed after I supply them raw materials.

Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come to the united states and Canada and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients who makes payment through you. Just in case you are concerned about how I got to your contact, it was through the American Chamber of Commerce for trust worthy individuals, I was directed on how to make an online search.

Please note you don't have to be a book keeper to apply for the job..Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in this job offer with your:

# FULL NAME
# CONTACT ADDRESS (not a P.O.BOX) City, State, Zip code
# PHONE NUMBERS
# AGE
# SEX
# MARITAL STATUS
# OCCUPATION
# EMAIL

According to how you have been briefed earlier by a qualified representative of this establishment. You are required and mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm. You are to deduct 10% of all funds processed on a particular order and forward the balance payment via Western Union Money Transfer and MONEY GRAM to any of "Brian Stewart " Group regional warehouses that will be given to you later.


You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue this job so as to terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict.
PLEASE SEND REPLY TO (brianstewartint3@aol.com )

Thanks God Bless.
Brian Stewart ....

No comments: