Saturday, April 12, 2008

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

FROM: MR william kabor
SECRETARY TO THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE,
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPT, WEST AFRICAN MONETARY
CONTROL BOARD(W.A.M.C.B) NORTH-WEST
REGIONAL OFFICE OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO.

SIR,
REQUEST FOR URGENT TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF FIFTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED
THOUSAND DOLLAR {US$15,300,000.00}ONLY, INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Compliment of the season.
I am the Secretary to the Director of finance,foreign payment approval dept
of West Africa Monetary Control Board (WAMCB).North-West Regional office
ouagadougou burkina faso. My office oversees all developmental projects
financed by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Within this zone (Burkina Faso, Niger, Tome Togo Mali, Ivory Coast, Ghana
and
Guinea). With reference to an introduction and recommendation made of your
esteem firm by a friend who works in the burkina faso Chambers of Commerce
and Industry, I do hereby, Wish to commence talk with you on a highly
confidential level. After due consultations , i have decided to contact you
in order to arrange for a possible transfer of the sum of Fifteen
millionthree hundred thousand dollars (US$15.300.000.00) into your account.
This money is a subject of an over inflated sum acquired from contracts
awarded by my Agency in the past years.The original contractors have
however, been paid and all projects executed by them commissioned. This over
inflated amount can not be withdraw locally from the paying Bank because the
contractors concerned are foreign Firms.
As a matter of trust, honesty and secrecy, i have decided to contact you as
to assist me provide an account for this transaction if you have accepted to
assist and fully participate in this transaction, kindly furnish me with the
necessary information such as Bank address, Account number, Account name and
your full address. With this information provided, the said sum will be
transfer to your account without difficulties.
The terms of sharing the money after a successful transfer will be discuss
as you indicate your interest in assisting to transfer this money.
Immediately all these information gets to me ,i will then present every
document to the Bank legally. Be rest assured with my connections,
everything will be through within a short time.. After many years of
meticulous services to the government and people of this sub region I would
not want my image to be dented.
Therefore I expect you to handle this transaction with utmost maturity by
keeping everything secret. I can assure you that if my instructions are
carefully adhered to, there will not be any hitch throughout the
transaction, there is no risk on your side, because i have perfected the
deal very well over years.
After the transfer, I will be coming over to your country for further
sharing and possible investments after the completion of this lucrative
transaction.
I will be awaiting to hear from you urgently .
Best regards.
Mr. william kabor

No comments: