Wednesday, April 23, 2008

REPLY ASAP!

FROM:SUNDAY MAKONI
E-mail: sunmakoni@yahoo.co.uk
TELEPHONE: +27 7962 51036



Hello Dear,



You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally, but for the purpose of introduction. I am SUNDAY MAKONI the son of Mr ROBERT MAKONI,who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe.I got your contact from the South Africa Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) here in johannesburg and I decided to write for your assistance.

My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich famers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the whites.

Before his death, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of Eight Million,United States Dollars(US$8 Million), with the Security and Finance Company,as if he for saw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.The money was deposited in a box as consignment to the security company to avoid seizure,and also to avoid much demurrage from the security company. This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for arms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.

This land problem arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land Act, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the "Modus Operandi" adopted by the Government,that resulted to rampant killings and mob actions by the war veteran and some political tugs.Precsely, more than thirty-one(31) people was killed.

Heads of Government from the West, especially Britain and United States of America have voiced their condemnation of Mugabe's plan. Subsequently, the South Africa Government Community (S.A.D.C) has continuously supported Mugabe's new land reform Act. It is against this background that I and my family whom are currently staying in South Africa have decided to transfer my father's money into a foreign account. As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genune foreign account where this money could be transfered without the knowledge of my government who are tactically freezing our family wealth and the South Africa Government seem to be playing along with them.

I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount in South African for fear of seizure and encountering the same experience in future snce both countries have almost the same history. Moreso,the South Africa Foreign Exchange Policy does not allow such investnment since I am an asylum seeker.

As a businessman who I must entrust my future and that of my family on his hands,I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk-free.Therefore,if you accept Us we are willing to offer you 25% Of the total investnment in your country.If this proposal is acceptable to you, call me, but you should know that this business is highly confidential and shall be kept within yourself.

Best regards
SUNDAY MAKONI

NOTE: All correspondent should be send to: sunmakoni@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: