Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hoping to hear you (Mrs.Danny Foster)

Received: from swip001.ftl.affinity.com (lvs00-fl-swip001.ftl.affinity.com[216.219.253.11])
by isp.att.net (frfwmxc10) with ESMTP
id <20080422173209M1000q6lcse>; Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:32:10 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [216.219.253.11]
Received: ("??"@swip001.ftl.affinity.com) by swip001.ftl.affinity.com
id S362251AbYDVRcI for ;
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:32:08 -0400
From: Mrs_Danny_Foster@btinternet.co.uk
Reply-To: barr.james.dickensas@googlemail.com
Subject: Hoping to hear you (Mrs.Danny Foster)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:32:05 -0400
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id:
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)


My name is Mrs. Danny Foster, I am a Christian dying woman who have decided
to donate what I have to you/church. I am 51 years old and I was diagnosed
for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my
husband, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to
use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray, that the good Lord
forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has
because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation within the
next few days.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six million, five
hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the Lord, and also to
help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the
widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact
that my relatives are around me and my health status. I am adjusting my WILL
and my family financial consultant is aware I am changing my will and they
will arrange the transfer of the funds to you .I wish you all the best and
may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and
always extend the good work to others.

Contact my family Attorney,Barrister James dickens with this
email:barr.james.dickensas@googlemail.com confirm to him your Full name with
your telephone number also tell Him that I have WILLED (US$6,500,000.00) to
you by quoting my personal reference number:WILL/DB/CINDY-B
/UK/WILL/0007433384 and I have also notified Him that I am WILLING that
amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don't know you but I
have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my
relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Your's Faithful,

Mrs.Danny Foster
Hoping to hear from you (Mrs. Danny Foster)

No comments: