Monday, April 14, 2008

I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH FEDEX CONTACT THEM NOW

Goodday!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire,however,Dr.Wilson the Director Bank of Africa here in Benin told me that before the draft will get to your hand,that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $800.000.00 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this such huge funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of june 2008. Therefore,what you have to do no w is to contact FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the delivering Charges, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to delivery the money inside box direct to your postal Address in your country is stated below ($110.00 US) One Hundred & Ten United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $110 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

Following b elow is where you can reach to the Fedex Courier Express for the final delivery:-
Email Address: ( fedexexpressoffice05@yahoo.fr)
Director's Name:Rev.Dr.Alexander Amos ,
Tel: +229 93 84 39 72,

Please make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address with your direct telephone number to enable them update you on how to deliver the package to you to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them also to give you the tracking number to enable you when the package will reach over there 20and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay th em their Security Keeping fee of $110.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER SERVICES dosn't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.

So please,please,donĂ¢€™t let them know that it is money inside the box ok.
I am waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Joe Edward,
I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH FEDEX

No comments: