Friday, April 25, 2008

Please help me!!!

Greetings,

I must say it my pleasure to send you this email, Please pardon me if I have introduced on your privacy, how are you doing, I hope you are Doing fine, if so glory be to God,I am Marian and my Brother name is Terry we are the children of the late Mr. Joseph Kalabi of Sierra Leone, our parents was shot dead on April 17th 2006. In a cold Bloody Coup,He was betrayed by his business partners because of his wealth.so me and my Brother Terry where young then.

After our parent was killed, the only chance we heard was to run to Sudan where we have lived all this years, it all came to an existence That we could not feed so we decided to come down to the refugee camp Here in Ghana to enable us mix up with the refugees to make us live Like brothers and sisters.

Since we came to the camp the Ghana Government has been doing a very Great work by sending the refugees items to feed on, that is how we Have been surviving here in the camp.While the Ghana Government sent The Executive Member of Attorney Income Movement of Ghana (AIM) to the refugee camp on assignment, so fortunately I saw my late father lawyer among them and he told me that they Came to the camp to search for the next of kin which their parent Deposited money in banks here in Ghana , my late fathers name was among The list of people that deposited money in one of these banks in Ghana

He said I should look for someone genuine and reliable person that Can stand as a father and as my late father foreign beneficiary so that Money can be transferred to him, because our parent said the money Should be kept for safekeeping and onward transfer. The lawyer also told me that in the time of the deposit of the funds my late father sign a contract bond with the bank not to release the funds to any of his family member without a foreign beneficiary that is the reason why I and my Brother needed your assistance.

That is reason I have sent you this mail to ask you to stand in that Chances for us to enable (me and my Brother) get our late father money Out of the security company.

Please the lawyer said I should not include the following;
1, The name of the security company.
2, The Amount involved.
3. Lawyers contact.

Please I want you to stand in this chance so you can help us get this
Money out of this bank, so you have to get back to me so that I can send
You the (3) items not included in my mail to you for further
Information and for good understanding.

N.B, you can write me via email:
Please I will like you to keep my email address confidential, this Is because of security reason.
I hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks In Anticipation.
Yours Truly,
Marian Kalabi. (for the entire family)


Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.

No comments: