Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred


Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay . Presently I'm in paraguay
for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Nigeria, her name is VIVIAN OBASI on
obasi.vivian@hotmail.com ask her to send you the total of (USD$1.800,000) one
million eight hundred thousand dollars, which I kept for your compensation for
all the past efforts and attempts to as sist me in this matter in the past.



I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch
with my secretary VIVIAN OBASI and instruct her where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment.

Im very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to
the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch
with VIVIAN OBASI she will send the amount to you
without any delay.


Regards,
SENATOR David F Williams Esq

No comments: