Monday, April 21, 2008

RE:INQUIRY

MING CHENG YANG AND ASSOCIATES
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATES
LEVEL 14/7 MENARA ISMAIL DION
JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL 50250
KUALA-LUMPUR MALAYSIA.
Tel: +60122570655
Email: barrister.mingcheng@yahoo.com.hk


I am Ming Cheng, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that
shares the same last name as yours, who here in after shall be referred
to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the
11 November 2001. His heart condition was due to the death of all the
members of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near
Bahrain Aired August 23,2000-2:50 p.m.ET as reported
on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by
My client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Bank where this deposit valued at Seventeen million five hundred
Dollars (US$17.5million dollars) is lodged. This bank has issued me a
notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the
Next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same
Last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All
legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be
provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
Transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from many breach of the law. If this business proposition offends
your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to
implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your
prompt response. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest. I
will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as
possible via my private EMAIL :( barrister.mingcheng@yahoo.com.hk)and
treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.
I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,
Ming Cheng Yang Esq.
Attorney at Law

NOTE: REPLY TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL
ADDRESS (barrister.mingcheng@yahoo.com.hk)

No comments: