Friday, June 6, 2008

CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FUND

Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my sucess in getting those fund transfered under the cooperation of a new partner from Poland.Everything was perfectly done because we strike it
with the help of the accountant who works with the Remittance Department of the Federal Ministry of Finance (RDFMF) and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.Presently,I am in Poland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transfering those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact my secretary for your compensation.

Name; Mr.Keluo Wilson
EMAIL:keluo_wilson@yahoo.fr
Suite 57 Moomy Plaza,
Akpakpa Cotonou Benin.

Ask him to send you the total sum of ($1.2m) Us dollar in a bank draft which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Keluo Wilson And send him the below information to enable him verify and deliver your bank draft to you.

1.Your Full Name...........
2.Your Address.............
3.Your Tel Number..........
4.Occupation and Age.......
5.Country..................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the happiness after all the sufferness at that time.In moment i am busy here because of the investment projects which me and new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember that i had forewarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive the money,so feel free and get in touch with Mr.Keluo Wilson,he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Thanks and God Bless You,

Best Regards.
Dr.Chris Deborah

No comments: