Friday, June 6, 2008

Very important

Dear ,

Please accept my sincere apologizesif my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I willfirst introduce myself as Lionel Bells an auditor with a bank inUnited Kingdom. One of our accounts, with holding balance of £10,000 000.00 (Ten Million pounds Sterling) has been dormant and lastoperated many years ago.

Nobody has done anything as regards theclaiming of this money, because the account owner has no family memberor friends that has any knowledge as to the existence of either theaccount or the funds; I have decided to find a reliable foreignpartner to deal with.

My proposition to you, is to seek your consent topresent you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of this late client, So that the proceeds of this account valued a huge sum shall be paid to you, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles asthe fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, moneylaundry, terrorism or any other illegal act, funds will be released toyou after necessary processes have been followed. Let me hear from youas soon as you get this message, so we can proceed. Reach me on my direct E-mail;( lionelbells4@yahoo.com.hk )

Bestregards,
Mr Lionel Bells

No comments: