Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello my good friend,

Hello my good friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I am using this opportunity to inform you that this mlti-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from
India who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. Due to your past efforts,sincerity,courage
and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction, I have left a certified international bank cheque for you with my secretary worth of $1.500,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.
HIS NAME: (henry_mike1239@yahoo.fr)
ADDRESS: Cotonou, Benin Republic.
His email address: (henry_mike1239@yahoo.fr)
Therefore, you should send to him:
(1) Your full Name and telephone number.
(2) Your full/correct mailing address where you want him to send the cheque to you.
Thanks and remain blessed.
DR.eze john

No comments: