Friday, May 9, 2008

PLEASE CONTACT MY SECRETARY

My good friend

Compliments of the day to you, i'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner .

Presently i'm in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Sam Uzomma and his e mail address is samuzomma@yahoo.es ask him to send you the total $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all that happened at that time.

With best regards,
Dr. Vincent Ugoh.

No comments: