Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dear friend

My dear friend,

I am Mr. Walter Agbandu. The Chief Auditor of Spring Bank Plc. I came to you with legitimate business which will be a mutual benefit for both us. During the bank last audit, we discovered the sum of ($15M USD) in a domiciliary account which belongs to the late Mr. Ente Clark an expatriate who works with Oil Company here in Nigeria before his accidental death on Friday, the 9th day of Dec. 2005 via Ill-fated Sosoliso Air Crash.

The bank is now planning to freeze/close his account and transfer his money to Federal Government account as an unclaimed bill since nobody comes up to claim his money and I don't want to loose this money as this will be an opportunity for both of us to make money. Now that I have all the whole deposit documents with me, I now want to transfer the money to you for safekeeping/disbursement. I have perfected/concluded the whole arrangement for the immediate transfer of this money to you. The request for you to stand as next of kin is that, the late decease was a foreigner and I cannot be a next of kin to a foreigner.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and hitch free. All I needed from you is your honesty, sincererity, co-operation and assurance that my own share of the money will be release to me after the transfer of this fund to you. Due to the nature of this transaction, you have to keep this transaction absolute secret/confidential till we get this money into your account.

You have to send the following below information to me immediately:

FULL NAME:
SEX:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
STATES/COUNTRY:

Upon the receipt of the requested information, I will submit the late decease file to the bank headquarters so that they will start processing for the transfer of the money to you immediately.

Trusting to hear from you immediately with the information to enable us proceed further.

Thanks and yours sincerely,
Mr. Walter Agbandu.

No comments: