Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear Beneficiary

Dear Beneficiary,


How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail
meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this
opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of
your winning check to you as a winner. Due to one reason
or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have
successfully cleared the check to someone else account who was capable
of assisting me in this great venture.


Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed at the
course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $750,000.00 Thousand United State Of America
Dollars I have authorized Mr Robert Joseph, where I deposited
mymoney to issue you international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.



My dear friend I will like you to contact the Mr Robert Joseph, for the
collection of this international certified bank draft. The name and
contact address of the Mr Robert Joseph as follows.


The name of the Person with your Cheque is

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE

Mr Robert Joseph

TELEPHONE: +234-807-771-8347

Email:- mrrobertjoseph02@hotmail.com

At the moment I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself
and my new partner are having at hand In London. Finally
remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Mr Robert Joseph on your
behalf to send the bank draft check of seven hundred and fifty
thousand United State Of America Dollars to you as soon as you contact him
without delay.Please I will like you to accept this token with
good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and
your family.


Hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs Jesse Williams.

No comments: