Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.


I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Luxembourg for numerous business negotiations and establishment.


I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business centered mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of USD$950,000.00 (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DECIMAL ZERO-ZERO UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please,contact my personal assistance his name is Mr (Innocent Obi, now on this confidential Email:Innocent_Obi001@yahoo.fr) Benin Republic you are to forward to him,the following :


1. YOUR FULL! NAME & ADDRESS
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

he, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 14 banking days.So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind period of 14 banking days.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr Esibe.

No comments: