Thursday, July 17, 2008

URGENT BUSINESS PLANN

From Mr.NICK EDDYSON
Address 59 Rue Boulevard,
B.P.5024,Lome-Togo.
In West Afirica.
Telephone: +228 963 92 36.

Dear Friend,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trustworthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with, I am Mr.NICK EDDYSON I am a Togolaise, married with two kids(an Afirican),I am the personal account officer to Late Dr Surge S. Clinsman,here in Lome Togo in west Africa.

I contacted you to kindly assist me in the proposition below, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. Dr Surge S.Clinsman died in July 19th, 2004 on autor crash with his family.He has a fixed deposited with a well known Security Company here in Lome Togo and since his death, nobody has come for to claim this money.He has no any family members who are aware of the existing funds apart from me as his personal Account Officer.

The fund was deposited in the Security Company because it was ment for reinvestment into his business here in TOGO before his untimely death.The total amount he deposited in the vault is (US$20.5,000.000.00) Twenty Million Five Hundred United State Of American Dollars, Being the account officer,the company have ask me to trace the family relatives of the deceased so that the funds will be released to them.

I made several efforts through the US High Commission to contact any of the deceased family or relatives, but all my efforts,proved abortive. This is why I have decided to contact you as a Foreigner to front you as the next of kin by assisting in repatriating this money so that it will not be confiscated and fortified for nothing by the government rather we can use it to assist the less privilages in our society.The company has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin within the next 21 official working days or the fund will be confiscated.

I cannot claim this Money due to the transperent nature of my job and I need a foriegner since the deceased is a foriegner too who will keep the deal confidential. This business is simple and 100% risk-free because am going to provid any legal documents or evident that will enhance smooth and successfull transfer of the fund to any of your designated account.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangements.
Thank's and remain blessed, while I wait for your urgent response for us to move forward and finalize this God Sent opportunity in a timely manner. Plesae can as well contact me through me alternative Email: nick_eddyson045@yahoo.com

Best regards
Mr.NICK EDDYSON.

No comments: